Voting Rules and Procedures
- All participants must be holders of Hong Kong Identity Cards.
- Each participant will only be able to vote once. Participants can vote for at least one award category and maximum four awards categories:
- There are 31 nominees of Hong Kong Sports Stars Awards for Men. Participants must vote for 5 athletes from this category.
- There are 30 nominees of Hong Kong Sports Stars Awards for Women. Participants must vote for 5 athletes from this category.
- There are 14 nominated teams of Hong Kong Sports Stars Award for Team Only Sport. Participants must vote for 1 team from this category.
- There are 21 nominated teams of Hong Kong Sports Stars Awards for Team Event. Participants must vote for 3 teams from this category.
Steps to vote:
Step 1: Select Category
- Click the “Vote Now” button and select the category.
Step 2: Cast Your Vote
- Click the check boxes next to the athlete’s and/or team’s photo to cast your vote. Click the “Continue” button to view your selection.
Step 3: Vote for Other Categories
- Click the “Continue” button to continue to vote for other categories. When you finish voting all categories, click the “Confirm and Continue” button to proceed.
Step 4: Input Personal Data
- Read the Lucky Draw Terms & Conditions carefully, click “Accept” to proceed. Input your full name, HKID No. (the first 4 digits, e.g. 1234), contact number (8 digits), email address and mailing address.
Step 5: Confirm and Submit
- Click “Confirm and Submit” to finish voting.
* All personal information collected will only be used for the lucky draw and communication purposes.